of us are not very liberal, many are not very green. Generally, we are
not especially nice and several are outright dangerous.
We all have different ideas and beliefs. We will sort what is right and
what is wrong on the way, but first let get things rolling, pots boiling,
Let us became a Power, after that we would have plenty of time for intellectual
discussions, arguments and "bondings".
you feel being a part of "mp3-generation" join us now
kick some shit together!
G. Fedorovsky (temporary Leader)
So far we have done the following:
- After lots of difficulties, we have registered "MP3
PARTY" with the UK Electoral Commission (registration number RPP329359).
- Got initial worldwide publicity.
- Commissioned philosopho-cybernetic research to the
group of mathematicians of Voronezh University. This research will be
the cornerstone of party Manifesto.
- Registered 2 domain names www.theMP3Party.co.uk
Now, we need to:
- Find someone to be "Electoral Officer" and
- Write mathematical, historical and economical background
for our Manifesto.
- Get membership fees system going.
- Compile and print out Manifesto, Constitution and
"MP3 PARTY BIBLE".
- Find good, ambitious rock-group in order to produce
"MP3 PARTY ANTHEM" and try to get it up into the UK charts
generating another wave of publicity for MP3 PARTY and for this group.
- Find and agree a temporary headquarters (e.g. pub,
bar or jim) for regular monthly meetings.
If anyone from the UK would like to take part or even
became one of Party Officials please e-mail us on the usual ToUs@AudioBooksForFree.Com
We will have a great fun and perhaps even get somewhere
interesting with this project.
- Theoretical math's background
to the Manifesto (not ready);
- Party registration
- Party structure/officials;
- Planed actions;
- Planed elections;
- Other support/help;